Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oh the day I started blogging again...

So several years ago, I had a blog, and then decided to stop posting to it. Well, recently I've been reconsidering my actions of deleting my account. I truly enjoy writing, and not necessarily do I write well, but I like to anyways..Oh yes I am at it again. Sometimes...well most of the time, I have a lot to say.

I work at Starbucks and live a somewhat boring life. Boring meaning that as of right now things are great! My life is full of laughter, some crying, but a lot of good things. Not that I am wanting this to change. But I want to fully soak in the 30 minutes of drama free time I might be able to achieve! Shhh!

During the many days that I am at work I have the opportunity to meet many interesting characters. Often they either love or really hate me. It must be something about my being happy. Happy people like me....and well the "unhappy" really hate me. But then again, I seem to have a large flashing neon sign above my head that says, "creepers welcome". I can't seem to get the damn sign to turn off! I think I just got rid of my everyday stalker. Knock on all the wood in the world that he doesn't come back! I haven't seen him since the end of December, and I don't miss him! But today's runner up for creeper of the month award is....drum roll please...why gentleman with the scraggly red beard, oh yes, you with it parted in the middle! You are the creeper winner! You qualified by saying "Do you like your daddy?" Hmmmm...well. Creep!

No comments:

Post a Comment